Why TISHADZ FR-ACCA Course?
TISHADZ provide training for FR-ACCA Exam at Applied Skills Level by ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), London which is the global body for accounting professionals.
We developed this programme in response to the complexity and pace of change in international financial reporting. Designed to fast-track the acquisition of key practical skills, it equips participants with a local and international portable add-on to their existing accountancy qualification.
Highlights of the Course
- We follow a combination of Traditional and contemporary teaching methods.
- Our unique vedic method “Avadhna” helps in focussed learning with three times faster pace through MCQs and Flashcards
- We apply NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) where our videos are organised in a programmed learning environment
- Our portal is backed by Artificial Intelligence where there is comprehensive monitoring and feedback.
- You have an unlimited access to the platform for one full year
- You will get a test kit (1200 questions) for your confidence before the exam.
- There is a 3 level testing to ensure in depth understanding and comprehension.
- There is a set of comprehensive questions with step by step solutions
- To help you prepare for the exam, there is a set of Revision papers for practice
- You will get Case Studies to get an idea of practical implementation apart from theoretical knowledge.
- Our faculty is always available to clear your doubts
Who Should Attend
All the students planning to appear for the Financial Reporting paper for Applied Skills Level of ACCA.
About ACCA-Dip IFRs COURSE
FORMAT OF EXAM
The syllabus is assessed by a three-hour computer based examination.
All questions are compulsory. The exam will contain both computational and discursive elements.
Some questions will adopt a scenario/case study approach.
Section A of the computer-based exam comprises 15 objective test questions of 2 marks each.
Section B of the computer-based exam comprises three questions each containing five objective test questions.
Section C of the exam comprises two 20 mark constructed response questions.
The 20 mark questions will examine the interpretation and preparation of financial statements for either a single entity or a group. The section A questions and the other questions in section B can cover any areas of the syllabus.
An individual question may often involve elements that relate to different subject areas of the syllabus. For example the preparation of an entity’s financial statements could include matters relating to several accounting standards.
Questions may ask candidates to comment on the appropriateness or acceptability of management’s opinion or chosen accounting treatment. An understanding of accounting principles and concepts and how these are applied to practical examples will be tested.
Questions on topic areas that are also included in Financial Accountant (FA) will be examined at an appropriately greater depth in this paper.
Candidates will be expected to have an appreciation of the need for specified accounting standards and why they have been issued. For detailed or complex standards, candidates need to be aware of their principles and key elements.
Total 100 marks
What you will learn in this course:
|1. Introduction to IFRS|
|Introduction to IFRS & Conceptual Framework|
|2. Introductory Standards(Conceptual Framework of Financial Reporting)|
|IAS 1||Presentation of Financial Statements|
|IAS 7||Statement of Cash Flows|
|3. Foundation Standards|
|IAS 37||Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets|
|IFRS 15||Revenue from Contracts with Customers|
|4. Asset Related Standards|
|IAS 16||Property, Plant and Equipment|
|IAS 38||Intangible Assets|
|7. Disclosure Standards|
|IAS 10||Events After the Reporting Period|
|9. Consolidation Standards|
|IAS 27||Separate Financial Statements|
|IFRS 3||Business Combinations|
|IFRS 10||Consolidated Financial Statements|
|IAS 28||Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures|
|12. Other statements|
|The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting|
There are no reviews yet.